Just before Spring, QUADS version 1.1.6 arrives as a mostly bug-fix, refactor and feature release. We’ve packed almost 8 months of development into 1.1.6 with around 14x new features and around 19x bug fixes.
Major Feature Highlights
- Jira token auth is now supported
- Optional Python3 XMLRPC SSL/TLS support for QUADS WP wiki automation
- Autocomplete for quads-cli via python3-argcomplete
- –skip-network added to validate_env.py for skipping network validations.
- –report-detailed will give you a report on upcoming future, scheduled assignments
- Additional usage reporting statistics on Wiki (daily usage) and visuals (systems usage tallies)
- Revamped and more extensible visuals using emoji instead of preset color patterns.
- Added lshw.py tool for gathering systems hardare information
- Added ls_switch_conf.py tool for listing VLAN id to cloud mapping and other related network information.
- VLANs can now be cleared with –mod-cloud
- Added page length dropdown on available GUI datatable Flask UI
Major Bug Fixes
- fix: pxe_boot always evaluating True.
- fix: broken/retired being listed on report-available and wiki.
- fix: don’t trigger VLAN int check if value is null.
- fix: harden create_input.py when it encounters empty strings to not fail
- fix: better sanity checks for foreman host params for overcloud.
- fix: manage new clouds better with lock_reservation
- fix: address behavior with notification object on mod-cloud with new ticket.
Notable Upgrade Changes
For any post-upgrade related configuration options please review the release changelog here at the bottom.
A full list of changes can be found here.