A month after the landmark 1.1.0 release we’re happy to release version 1.1.1. This is a minor enhancement and bug fix release with approximately 17 x code patches since 1.1.0. This also coincidentally marks the 3rd anniversary of the QUADS project!.
- Monthly allocation percentage available on heatmap visual
- Percentage of environment provisioning/validation completion now visible on the auto-generated assignments wiki 287
- Better error messages when quads-server daemon is down 286
- Setting a cloud to nowipe now skips validations 283
- IPMI credentials validation are implemented 145 and 280
- VLAN ranges that QUADS uses to automate network changes is now user-configurable 295
- Several important Badfish library fixes
- Fixes around cloud data fields
- Improved support for Dell r740xd systems with Badfish
- Around 7 x bug fixes with the full changelog here
You can find more information on our releases page.