A new year, a new QUADS! After almost three months of development we’re happy to release version 1.1.2. This includes some major features like reporting and other enhancements and bug fixes. Building on the strong foundation of the 1.1 series we include around 11 x enhancements and 17 x fixes to QUADS and Badfish.
About QUADS 1.1.2
QUADS 1.1.2 is a major enhancement and bug fix release for the 1.1 gaúcho series. Updating is highly recommended.
- Systems and assignment reporting functionality has been added in 1.1.2
quads-cli --report-available quads-cli --report-scheduled --months 6
Full documentation and examples are available in our Github documentation.
- Validation now occurs for hosts added to an already-existing environment
- Flexible overcloud parameters
- Support for Dell r640 systems for Badfish
- Configuration value added to ignore environments with foreman_heal.py
- Date arguments added for –move-hosts –dry-run #299
- validate_env.py now has a –debug option
- Manual validation documentation is now available
- Easier to use VLAN q-in-q output for quads-cli –ls-qinq to see your cloud VLAN settings/mode
- quads-cli –date is now re-implemented for the 1.1 series #235
- Fix for Q-in-Q VLAN usage
- Fix for –rm-schedule
- Fix for premature cloud validations when adding future systems to join an already-running environment at a later date.
- Input sanitization fixes for non-existing environments referenced
- Wiki visual fixes for column sorting when not generating instackenv.json
- Added reboot directive for Badfish failures
- Important fix for cloud history rendering in visuals and in some situations they are not being rendered, or rendered in duplicate areas.
- Fix for resetting the host object on –rm-schedule
- Fix for q-in-q VLAN remaining true after the environment is redefined
- Further q-in-q VLAN fixes and network automation fixes.
You can view the full changelog here.
Release notes can be found here.